Sunday, December 14, 2014

Holiday Schedules

If your family is anything like mine, things can get crazy very quickly around the holidays.  It seems that every year I plan to slow things down, but each year its quite the opposite.  In fact, I'm fairly certain that this year is more hectic than last year; with doctor's appointments, my husband's work schedule changes, prepping for my design publishing, last minute shopping and gift wrapping, etc. etc. There's absolutely never enough hours in a single day to complete my to do list. I'm going to have to focus on getting a better schedule for my home in general. (In fact, it's on my blogging calendar all ready.) 

I'll be doing my best to keep up with the blogging schedule for the rest of the month, but please bear with me if I'm a little late in posting.  It seems lately the only "free" time I have is after my little night owl goes to sleep between 11-12midnight.  I put Dad and son to bed (we co-sleep remember) and then sneak back out of bed for a few hours.

You can look forward to Inspire Me Tuesdays, a few Family Updates and one Natural Living/DIY Home post this month.  I promise this one won't be focused on cloth diapering.  Before the official launch of this blog, many people had requested a few tutorials and tips about how I cloth diaper. I was trying to fulfill a few of those requests before hopping on to new topics. If you'd like to make a request, please do so in a comment below or send me an email.  My address can be found on the Contact tab above.

Also I'd love if you'd follow me on social media.  I've added a few buttons above to help direct you. (The RSS button will be working soon.) For those of you wanting to only subscribe to specific sections of the blog, I'm working on a tutorial just for you. 

Well I need to get back to placing all those last minute gift orders. Merry Christmas everyone. The countdown is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!