Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Inspire Me - Simply Enjoy The Moment

This evening I find myself sitting by the pale white light of my sparsely decorated Christmas tree with my sick little one cuddled close to my breast. He just awoke from his nap in need of some momma milk and love. I'm just sitting here breathing in his sweet smells and listening to the gentle rhythm of his little stuffy nose. He has rolled over now onto my chest fast asleep in the most comforting place he knows.

My mind has been drifting all day wondering just what was inspiring to me this week. As I sit here, I can think of nothing more inspiring than moments when you can take a breath and simply enjoy the moment. Nothing else matters, requires thought or your direct attention in those precious and often elusive moments. I hope you too have a few of those moments roll your way this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!