Friday, December 5, 2014

Family

I felt that I couldn't post any more without first introducing my family to everyone.


My husband, RL and I were high school sweethearts and have been married for 15 years. We love to be creative together. He has a wonderful eye for color and I regularly consult with him during my designing process. He works in retail and is a fireman and rescue technician in his down time. I couldn't have asked for a more loving and supportive husband.

Our son, Dealan, was born in April 2013 after a long battle with infertility and losses. He is our miracle, hope revealed, and constant joy. We are so thankful God chose to bless us with this wonderful child. He's full of wonder, energy and determination. He loves being surrounded by people and commands their attention. He's such a happy child and is the most loving little boy I've ever met. He loves with his whole heart and its incredible to witness how he affects other people.


I'll be writing about family life from time to time. We are blessed to have lots of grandparents and extended family around us. After waiting so long to have a family of our own, its made us appreciate just how important it is to enjoy today for today. We do our best to enjoy the simple joys of life. Family life is too precious to waste. 

There are 2 more posts in the About Me series to complete premiere week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!